Street Triple S (LAMS)
STREET TRIPLE S (LAMS)
The 2018 learner-approved Street Triple S comes with its own dedicated 660cc engine, providing all the ‘Street’ attitude in a LAMS compliant model that is accessible to riders who are either still learning, or riding on a restricted motorcycle licence.
Setting a new standard the Street Triple S serves up a thrilling, agile and addictive ride every day.
With stunning new street fighter looks, the highest level of finish ever, the new ‘S’ is lighter than its predecessor with higher specification tyres, Showa suspension and an all-new gullwing swingarm. Add to that it's ride-by-wire throttle, two riding modes, ABS and switchable traction control and you get a machine that’s serious fun.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
- Type - Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity - 660 cc
- Bore - 76 mm
- Stroke - 48.5 mm
- Compression - 12.47:1
- Max Power EC - 48 PS / 47 Bhp (35kW) @ 11,000 rpm
- Max Torque EC - 60 Nm @5,100 rpm
- System - Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control
- Exhaust - Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive - X ring chain
- Clutch - Wet, multi-plate.
- Gearbox - 6-speed
- Frame - Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm - Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheel - Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel - Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tyre - 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tyre - 180/55ZR17
- Front Suspension - Showa 41 mm upside down separate function forks (SFF), 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension - Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, 124 mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable preload
- Front Brakes - Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes - Single 220 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions - LCD instrument pack with analogue tacho
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Width Handlebars - 740 mm
- Height Without Mirror - 1060 mm
- Seat Height - 810 mm
- Wheelbase - 1410 mm
- Rake - 24.1 º
- Trail - 99.6 mm
- Dry Weight - 168 kg
- Tank Capacity - 17.4 L
- Fuel Consumption - 4.5 L/100km (GTR2)
- CO2 Figures - EURO 4 Standard: 105 g/km **CO2 and fuel consumption are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC.Figures on fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
GET OUT THERE SOONER, WITH TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE FINANCE!
Triumph Motorcycle Finance has packages available to help you get out there sooner, ride now, pay later! Speak to your dealer for more info.
*Terms and conditions apply. Saving based on RRP. Max sale price including registration, CTP stamp duty and pre-delivery costs. Offer only applies to OUTGOING MY18-19 Street Triple 660 LAMS at participating Triumph Motorcycle dealers. Offer ends 29/02/2020 or while stocks last. Consult your participating Triumph Motorcycle dealer for further details. Triumph Motorcycles Australia reserves the right to change or extend the offer.
Offer ends 29/02/2020