True to a genuine touring escape amongst friends we endeavoured to take Australia's top motorcycling journalists on a nicely paced ‘cruise’ stopping at iconic and new locations joined by some fantastic roads offering great photo opportunities.
Amongst their rides, the groups experienced a different tour that offered a range of diverse photo opportunities which has provided the journalists unique photos to use for their stories. New and iconic stops along the way included:
• The Yarra Glen Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
• The Trestle Bridge, Noojee
• The Tool Shed Bar, (lunch), The Outpost Retreat Noojee
• The Kernot Food and Wine Store, Kernot
• The RACV Resort Inverloch
Overall the press were very impressed, "a great package, performing faultlessly, exceptional value and well styled." was the general consensus.
Please enjoy this gallery of pics and keep an eye out in your favourite motorcycling magazine for the reviews.